Thursday 6 June 2013

6 Products I Cannot Live Without

This new blog post is going to be on 6 products that I cannot live without! I have used these products for a long time and they have never disappointed me, hopefully after reading this blog you will try out some of these products and leave comments on the post or on instagram about them :)


1. So the first product that I ABSOLUTELY cannot leave without is the MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer! Ok so, if you google this product you will see mixed opinions on it but I literally swear by this product! I love the creamy consistency of it and how thick the concealer is because it covers up my dark circles so well. I have tried various different concealers from Bobbi Brown and MAC but they just don't do a good job of covering my dark circles. Even when I don't put any make up on I still use this! If you do have dark circles I would suggest trying this product:)

2. The second product would have to be the Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted moisturiser. I've mentioned in a previous post that I am not a fan of foundation, I will use it when going out to parties etc but never during the day! This tinted moisturiser gives me enough coverage for the day and it also gives me a nice natural glow! I have been using this for just under a year and I still love it! I've had no problems with it. 

3. They're real mascara by Benefit is by faaaarrr the best mascara I have ever used!! I find that when I use this my eyelashes don't clump together and they look so long even after one coat! The good thing about this mascara is that it is build able so you can apply layer after layer to build up the length of your eyelashes and it is so easy to apply because of the shape of the brush!   Definitely worth every penny!:)

4. The fourth product has to be my MAC bronzer. I originally first bought this in "Refined golden" but i just didn't like the shimmer in the bronzer! It made it look like I had dirty skin which is NEVER a good look :) so I purchased it in matte bronze and oh em geee I love it so much!! It goes so well with my skin tone and its so good to use for contouring!!



5. The fifth product is my Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper Gel! It basically does what the name says! It shapes your eyebrows so well and makes them look instantly tidy and even though its a clear gel, it does give the effect that your eyebrows are darker than normal. I would definitely recommend getting this product, it saves you having to pencil in your eyebrows.


6. The last product is my Urban Decay Eye Shadow Palette. My brother got me this 2 christmases ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since!:) I always saw people talking about it on YouTube so I really wanted to try it. If you haven't already I seriously recommend it. There are so many different colour combinations and it comes with a free eyeliner(in the US) and a free brush (In the UK). The neutral shades are so good for everyday looks and they are so so easy to blend!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment