Wednesday 5 June 2013

June Wishlist

Helllo there!
Ook so the start of a new month usually means that a lot of us have just been paid!! Paid=Money=Spending!! There are so many things i want to buy in the month of June but i've already spent most of my money :( boooo! I have decided to share it with you guys as i love seeing other peoples wishlists so i thought some of you might too :) 



Topshop MOTO Acid Blue Joni Jeans//Zara Sandal with Metallic Detail//MAC Sushi Kiss//Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bunny Iphone 4 Case//Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Foundation//Zara Leather Jacket with Covered Studs//MAC Fiery Impact Extra Dimension Blush

1. Topshop MOTO Acid Blue Joni Jeans: £36.00. Now that summer is here I really want a pair of light skinny jeans that will go with lots of pastels and white coloured clothes. I usually wear leggings or black jeans so these are quite nice and different for me:) 

2. Zara Sandal with Metallic Detail: £59.99. I am literally IN LOVE with these sandals! I love anything thats black and gold so when i saw these on the Zara website i immediately fell in love but i cant justify paying that amount for more shoes that i probably don't even need! 

3. MAC Sushi Kiss: £14.00. Ok so I love the new mac collection "All About Orange" and I just loveeeee the lipstick in sushi kiss. It is such a perfect shade for summer and it's quite unique aswell Sadly they're out of stock on the website and eBay is selling them for more money than i can afford right now!!

4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bunny Iphone 4 Case: £40.00. The colour of this case is just amazing and the design is just so unique but the price is too expensive in my opinion for a phone case:(

5. Diorskin Nude Foundation: £32.00. I have heard nothing but good things about this baby!! I cant wait to try it and review it in the future. Definitely on the top of my wish list.

6. Zara Leather Jacket with Covered Studs: £169.00. I've never had a leather jacket that I love! The one i currently have is from river island and it just doesnt suit my figure so i definitely need to pur-chaseee one soon!! I love the stud detailing on this zara one.

7. MAC Fiery Impact Extra Dimension Blush: £19.00. The texture of these blushes are amazing and i would definitely recommend this to all of you! Especially this colour for summer :)

Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment